🍪 Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe 🍫
Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
You will need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the dark chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Ensure the butter is fully melted for a smoother cookie dough. The dough can be refrigerated for up to 48 hours before baking, if desired.
Indulge your senses with our delectable Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies. This recipe is a chocolate lover's dream, combining the rich, intense flavor of dark chocolate chips with the sweet, comforting taste of a classic cookie. Whether you're a seasoned baker or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe is sure to impress.
Our recipe uses dark chocolate chips to give the cookies a deep, intense flavor. If you've ever wondered about the difference between dark and white chocolate chips, check out our melting showdown article. You'll discover why dark chocolate chips are the perfect choice for this recipe.
But what if you're left with a bag of chocolate chips that won't melt? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Here are some creative ideas to put those stubborn chips to good use.
Now, let's talk about the cookie dough. Our recipe calls for melted butter, which gives the cookies a wonderfully chewy texture. If you're wondering why your chocolate chips don't melt in the oven, we've got an explanation for that too.
And for those of you who are conscious about your calorie intake, we've broken down the calories in a chocolate chip cookie. You might be surprised to learn just how many calories are packed into these delicious treats.
Finally, if you're looking for a twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie, why not try incorporating matcha powder? Our guide will show you how to make warm and gooey matcha chocolate chip cookies.
Enjoy the process of creating these delicious Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies and remember, the secret to great baking is to do it with love. Happy baking!